View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 01:26 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

That's really interesting. I suppose I'm practically the opposite. I like to watch way more fictional and fantasy shows that have drama but also a bit of comedy as well because I like that they take me away from the real world for a bit. The real world is a mess and it can get me down sometimes, so engaging my imagination helps keep me sane. Comedy shows are also a must for me, as I think the world needs more laughter. And then there's the classic Disney, the magic that takes me back to my childhood and lets me forget all the troubles and worries in the world.

That's not to say I don't enjoy the odd real life documentary, well, I love watching most nature documentaries, and I will engage with the news as it is important to be aware of what's going on in the world. I also enjoy some non fantasy fictional drama, crime dramas like NCIS for example. There's only a very small handful of reality/quiz shows that I will watch and I can't stand all of the reality shows like most talent shows, and basically anything considered 'Trash TV'.

I mean, yeah, I guess that might mean you miss out on a lot, but the way I see it, you don't miss out on anything you don't have an interest for.