View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 04:37 PM
sunnykerr
Fan Forum Star

It's been so long since I've watched any movies or TV show that isn't a true crime documentary or local cultural or quiz shows that I can't think of a single actor who actress whose work I'm familiar with.

Well, okay, John Cho. Colin Firth. Julie Walters. Emma Thompson... but even then (and there are more I might add to the list), it's a very incomplete familiarity. I am very careful about what I watch. I tend to be anxious and, for whatever reason, fictional dramatic tension makes it worse. It's completely ridiculous. I can deal with real-life tragedy more or less well, but if my imagination is engaged... no bueno.

So, anyway, I stay away from things I think will make me have nightmares. Basically. Obviously, that means I miss out on a lot. But

All of that to say that, aside from, like, Glee, which I watched for a while years and years ago, I haven't seen Jonathan Groff in anything. I have seen a few interviews of him, though. So I like him.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote