View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 08:55 AM
Arrakis
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Pending the outcome of the case good or bad will determine her involvement and what WB does.

Good(she won the case) - The movie will feature prominently and detractors will either have to move on or you know don't see the movie.

Bad (She lost the case) - Her screen time will be limited. Worse case scenario the Or WB delays the movie to be reshot with a new actress.

I believe they have a plan in motion when its over.

I don't believe the movie will make money it did with the first one anyway because you'll have fans of Amber Heard upset that she is limited/the role got recasted and on the flipside, people against her upset that she's in the movie at all or its not reduced role.

I also think because of the baggage from the case, it'll be the last time we see involved with a DC project.
Yeah in both cases it could be problematic for the movie tbh. I hope she wins the case simply bc I want to see it sooner than later tbh. But after that she'll definitely be out and future installments will be with another actress, they'll probably explain it with the multiverse. Same as they now plan to recast the flash for futute movies (not the current movie though) with Dylan O'Brien bc of ezra's assualts.

Either way since the current flash film will go forward with ezra I think the current aquman should go forward with amber, they can recast both afterwards.

Last edited by Arrakis; 05-11-2022 at 09:02 AM
Arrakis is offline   Reply With Quote