View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 10:00 PM
Muffy_Simba
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
Andrea: How are you?

It's definitely not a new concept, but it's usually something you see in a network procedural, not a CW show. Personally, I think they got bored/overwhelmed with the Tempe/Charity/Copperhead thing and decided to instead focus on this whole AU thing...again. They SHOULD have let them kiss for real before Tempe cursed them...but I guess that wasn't enough for them. Like...I appreciate a good slow burn...but enough's enough already. I actually want to see Nancy and Ace be a power couple already. IN REALITY. Not in another AU, dream sequence or sex nightmare. It's become annoying at this point...especially this last season with the goldfish.
I mean I know many shows have done sex dreams, but it's always a big part of the episode and it's no more than once. Even a procedural wouldn't do it that many times. I don't watch AA, but I know Olivia and Spencer had a WTWT situation for multiple seasons, but even they shared their first real kiss in 3x07. But that ship involved the typical prime time teen soap tropes. Hell, even Jack and Amanda kissed for the first time in S1 of "Revenge." Like you said. "Nancy Drew" isn't even that type of show.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 05-10-2022 at 12:37 PM