View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 10:08 AM
sunnykerr
Fan Forum Star

I notice one name that's missing among the cast members you've met and that's the lady who finds herself, I believe, in prison at this time. No worries. I'm just a bit curious as to how she is in real life because, obviously, what has become public about her isn't very nice, but she must be quite charming to have pulled it off.

Anyway, I'm just happy there are celebrities who understand the job when it comes to meeting fans. I don't expect any human being to be perfectly, but I think one thing that makes a good actor is the ability to listen. And also the ability to get along with people. Like, a stronger ability than most to get through social encounters? So, you know, a Con should be no hardship for them. Long and tedious, probably, but also fun and rewarding.

I remember when I was quite young, I went to a show... I honestly forget what the show was. It wasn"t a concert... I think it was a sort of "stay in school" play or something... Anyway, my big memory of the event is super vague, but basically I asked one of the actresses for an autograph and she asked me who I was and I said "oh, no one special" and go this monster lecture in return about being special. It's funny in retrospect because she's still famous around here and she usually gets on my nerves a bit. But I think it's because she comes on strong. She obviously has good intentions.

Anyway, I saw her on a quiz show last week and she was wearing this blouse through which you could see her black bra very clearly. And she's not a young woman anymore, right? So it was a weird long. She explained that the outfit she had brought to wear had been stained and so another person kindly lent her that blouse. She then spent the rest of the quiz having the world's best attitude about everyone else making jokes at her expense.

It really made me like her more than I've been used to over the past decades.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote