View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 01:39 PM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

I'll chime in on meeting celebs/crushes. I actually haven't met a celeb I have an actual crush on. But also, I'm not really and never have been a celebrity worshipper. Maybe its cause I'm so selective on who I admire when I don't know them in real life. But I do get good or bad vibes.

All I liked about Will Smith went down hill when the Oscars happened. Bleh, I dont have any respect for him now!

I met Tina Fey who I actually loved and she was the real deal with being nice even though she was on a break on an actual filming location. She was the one who noticed me standing around and asked if I'd like a pic with her!

And then my current crush with Stephanie Beatriz, all I have seen of her on social media or on interviews, videos, she insists on being a kind person and is just nice, liking people's comments they leave for her or replying to them (like she has for me)

Then there are celebs l see from a distance that I get bad vibes from that seem very unfriendly/cold to fans, one being Lea Michele.