View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 11:00 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

aww I kinda wanted to get into Legends maybe. Still havent finished arrow though!

Quote:
What is the premise? How many seasons?
Basically, its about an older guy (Bryan Cranston) who is a science teacher. But he is super intelligent and was a gifted chemist back in the day, who unfortunately was a founder of this company that he ended up leaving and his ex parter became a millonaire instead of him from it and didn't credit him for the idea. So he's kinda bitter over all of that. And then in the first episode (without giving too much away) he finds out he has cancer and only has a limited time to live. So he decides to start selling meth with an ex student (aka my favorite character Jesse played by Aaron Paul) to pay for his medical bills... Because he's a chemist he can develop a really good chemical product and his stuff is the best on the market... Basically the whole thing really spirals out of control and they get involved with drug dealers and shady stuff, but Walter really starts to seek the thrill of all of it so he continues. His brother in law is a cop too who is trying to find out who this new seller is and its just so fun! There are a lot of twists and turns, and the development of the characters is so solid and really thought out. The acting is steller too. It will also make you cry, has a lot of emotional moments but its so fun to watch. Gah. I love it.

It has 5 seasons only, but Season 1 is only 9 episodes. Seasons 2-4 are 13 and the final season is 16.

Michelle you asked about Stranger Things. Is this your first time binging?

Great show, so fun. I also love 80's themed things!

Personally, my favorite season is season 3. It was just so fun for me to watch play out and the whole mall setting I really realy enjoyed. After season 3, I liked season 1. The start, and had some great moments! Season 2 was nice as well, but it wasn't my favorite. I found that season a bit too depressing/dark at times. But I did love the nancy/jonathan storyline in season 2!

What about that?

Last edited by Alexa; 04-30-2022 at 11:08 PM