View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 10:12 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

BYEEEEEE APRIL!!!!

So glad to be closer to June!

Michelle:

I heard parts of Montana are really beautiful too!

Quote:
What blows me away about Oregon and Washington is the COLORS. You have the stunning blue and green colors, the most beautiful combination of blue and green. The mountains and YES, the trees! The combination... blue water, white mountains, green everywhere, gorgeous, majestic trees, there's no way you get this special combination throughout any other part of the US. Stunning!
And I live on the coast so I literally can leave my town, with the beautiful beach weather, then i drive through the forest and beautiful trees to get to my work town, and then once i drive in you get a view of the mountains and also the weather is sometimes different there, so it could snowing there but sunny at the coast.

Quote:
How far away is the first dermatology place? Whichever one you go to they can even take a look at your wound and all the more say you are in the clear as well from the cyst ever returning.
One is an hour away, and one is right in town so Id rather just go to the second one. Especially cuz they have to set you up as a new client and all that.

The wound is officially closed yay. Its been itchy though and so scabby. I desperately want to pick at it but dont worry, I didnt lol. I wonder what its going to look like healed. Right now its a little divit. But I guess thats better than the bump that was there lol.

Quote:
What is your drink of choice?
Well, I like ciders a lot. Thats the only alcoholic drink i dont think tastes gross to be honest lol. I can also drink hard alcohol, like shots pretty easily. They arent bad for me to do, im really good at taking shots. . My favorite is fireball whiskey cuz it tastes like candy to me. I also like pineapple rum with like fruity drinks, or rum and coke is decent. Any mixed drinks that are sweet I am good with.

I dont like wine much but if so, i go for a sweet white whine. And champagne is decent... mostly with orange juice. I can also drink light beer if im drunk and want to keep drinking but its not my first choice haha. So basically i dont love the taste of alcohol but i can drink anything. Really dark beers or strong liquor no thanks.

I saw this pineapple wine at the store and randomly decided to give it a try. It wasnt bad but again, not my fav. But I drank it haha.

Gotta get back on my diet hardcore tomorrow though so no more wines and no more sweets. Also working out every day. Shoot me, I hate it. lol. But i have to at least try!

Lets us know if yyou got your appointment changed!
Quote:
How many cats exactly and how long will your mom be gone? How exciting for her, I hope she has a blast!
3 cats. One tries to constantly sleep on me and sometimes poops on the rug downstairs which is annoying. The second one is just restless and will not settle. constantly wanting in and out and crying and walking around being obnoxious. She follows me everywhere too. and the third just wants to eat ALL the time and walks back and forth to the food every 10 min.

And shes gone til the 21st of may jeez. It feels like shes been gone forever already but its only been 5 days lol. They are leaving England for Netherlands tomorrow!

Quote:
I have been binging Stranger Things before S4 arrives. I love everything 80s. I just get lost in that world. I know you watch, Alexa. How would you rank Stranger Things? Jerry, have you ever seen the show?
Ill go into more depth on the shows and movies thread, but yes, I do watch! I love everything 80s as well. Cant wait for the new season!