View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 04:45 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Nice, I'm glad to here there will be a general X Men thread next month. The rare time I could talk about X Men on the board was so refreshing, so I hope we can do that on the MCU board. Yeah, I said I seem to be in the minority about Spiderman 3. I always liked how the symbiote negatively affected Peter, so I enjoyed those scenes. I guess they just didn't translate well for most people. I still enjoyed Spiderman 3 way more than TASM2. I just hope and think the MCU will finally do the Peter and Venom thing right when they get the chance. I thought Ultron was a great villain and I also forgot how sick that Ironbuster vs. Hulk fight was when I last rewatched the film. That was one of the best things about the movie! It's also great that movie gave us Scarlet Witch as well. Another thing that makes me like the Homecoming trilogy more than the SR Spiderman trilogy is I love Peter/MJ so much in the Homecoming films. I can't stand MJ in the original trilogy, she's a fickle tramp IMO and Peter deserves so much better than her *pukes* She loves Spiderman, then she loves Peter, loves the flash, loves Harry, that guy she was going to marry in Spiderman 2, etc. Her stuck up ass only loved herself.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 04-27-2022 at 04:51 PM
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote