View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 06:55 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Wow Betty that is cool!

Yeah I had no idea they werent even allowed to gamble when they were in another country. I find that so odd. And apparently Korea is getting a new trump like leader in control so its scary time over there and they are gonna have a lot less freedom. Also BTS are so huge that every politician and whoever wnats them in their corner but like BTS are totally LGBT friendly and not for that sort of behavior... I hope they refuse. But then he can make things way harder for them, like forcing them to do their military service.
That is awful. We can sit and rip apart the red states in this country, but man, I think at this point I'd even prefer US red state issues because I couldn't imagine being so controlled like other countries do to their people. This new potential leader sounds like a nightmare. Wow.

Quote:
I think he didnt realize how much pain I was really in until I started crying, btu even so it was almost liek he was annoyed me, like he thought I was being a big baby or something. Which, thats fine if for other people it doesnt hurt, but for me it does. Maybe my pain tolerance isn't that high but jeez. I found it super jerky.
... and completely unnecessary. The only reason why he digs and is rough is if he notices you are infected and it isn't healing properly so he has to internally do stuff to help get rid of the infection. Otherwise, he said you were healing perfectly, which should mean... keep doing what you are doing and I won't be a prick and show you how to do something that is unnecessary or try to toughen you up mentally. WTF.

Quote:
I have a follow up appointment iwth him on the 29th but if its not feeling better by then I am not going to see him. I will request to see someone else or go somewhere else to check it. Because yeah, not going through that again. My arm hurt all of last night and today because of what he did...

even now its feeling strange, and before I went in it was starting to feel better, so im just super irritated and annoyed.
Does he work with partners or is it just his clinic? If there's a group of surgeons, 100%, I would request a follow up appointment with one of the other surgeons. In fact, I would call right now and explain I want to see someone else on the 29th. You deserve it and shouldn't have to think about seeing him again. Certainly, if you need someone sooner, ask for someone else.

Quote:
The good thing is I got more pain meds and i dont have to change the dressing twice anymore.
Good!

Does it feel better overall minus more pain he caused you?