View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 08:47 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Let us know how it goes Jerry! Im glad I have an amazing boss

Wow Betty! Everyone will get covid at some point it seems. My mom has not gotten it yet! Lucky yours was so mild!

Quote:
It sucks you have to go into work today. Hopefully it’s not too painful, medication gets you through, and you’re not super tired from the medication and stress either. I would most certainly ask about more medication when you call to make your follow up appointment. When do you think your follow up appointment will be? I hope work today goes okay and the pain starts to ease some. Good idea utilizing the warm water in the shower. Let us know how you’re doing.
Work was okay. Ended up moving my arm a lot because kids are hard not to dance with, but it was fine. It's sore now, but I didnt have to teach my last two classes so that was nice. All the kids thoght it was so gross though and I showed them the picture of the hole in my arm, it was kind fun to see everyones reactions lol.

I called the doctor was able to get more pain meds THANK GOD because i was on my last one. I'm supposed to see the doctor tomorrow but I am very worried about him touching it because its so painful taking out the gauze. So i might just remove it myself before i go in... not sure how he is going to feel about that but well, I dont want him taking it out! Hes gonna re-stuff it before i leave and thats bad enough.