View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 10:29 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)

I wonder if you guys should get tested for Covid just to know if that’s what it is. But then again even if it is, you would not do anything different if Covid is the specific virus you have. Covid, if you have symptoms, typically an elevation in temperature at some point happens so it’s interesting Teresa never had a fever at all. Maybe it does point towards a more average respiratory virus. If the coughing prevents sleep I would recommend going in.
We both called our doctor's office and we're waiting to hear from them. Thanks for being a concerned friend.

I had to work over the weekend because I had a bid that was due today. It was a good thing that I did because the representative wrote me this morning and he said that the bid was due at noon today, and he never said anything about that. Generally, if you get a bid in by 5:00 PM the day that a bid is due, you're fine, and if I was going on that basis, I'd have to scramble to get the bid done by noon, but since I worked over the weekend, most of the bid was already done and I just had to put a few finishing touches on it and I got it done well before noon. This was the same representative that wanted me to get the bid done Thursday, but I got him to back off.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy