View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 01:10 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Yes!! Finally everyone opened up and poured out their hearts and their opinions and it was such a positive thing for everyone involved. It was like an injection of new life into the characters.
You can just feel the energy shift to calm and clarity.

Quote:
The way that Andy is this season is such a turn off. I am so disappointed in him. He showed doubts while Amanada was gung ho in pursuing the relationship and when she finally came to her senses and gave Andy an out....he decided that he wanted to continue in this vile relationship. Unbelievable!
Why didn't he listen to Nina, especially after Amanda had a moment of understanding they shouldn't be continuing the affair? Obviously she didn't truly believe it or else she wouldn't have accepted his desire to continue on with the darkness but for that one moment she understood they were better off ending it and he picks that time to say he wants to continue.

Quote:
Andy is such a lust filled fool.
Exactly.

Quote:
I am so happy that Nina has Jake right now. Can you imagine how she would feel seeing Amanda coming out of Andy's home if she was not seeing someone? How lonely and sad would that make her?
100%. I am sick of Hannah having to see Bright with superficial idiots and the same goes for Nina having to witness Andy with another woman and in Nina's case it's worse because Linda was a good person. But yes, you make a brilliant point... thank God Nina was seeing Jake at this point. She deserved this! Finally the tables are turned, Andy, and you have to feel jealousy and understand Nina isn't going to wait around for you!

Quote:
See...I'm not the only one who picks up weird detail. I didn't even notice that! What do you think Jake was doing...seeing another woman?
I don't know. I have no idea what he was doing but found it really strange the time was shown both times. Granted the time was basically a character throughout the entire episode... still... why did we see Jake leave the office at that precise time then make it a point to act like he was mildly doing something wrong for arriving at Nina's around 4:30? Very weird!

Quote:
Finally!! I always hate when these two are together because the snark makes me sad. They are mother and son for heaven's sake! Love that Edna and Harold had this beautiful talk and went down memory lane. Love how they bonded over Harold Sr's whiskey!
It was so perfect.

Quote:
The ice between Hannah and Bright was definitely broken this episode. Jillian who??
Exactly! Thank God.

Quote:
It turned out to be a perfect day for the three of them. They are definitely a team.

Quote:
I know!! This is a perfect time for these two who have finally figured it out. Of course the writers couldn't keep it that way...would be too boring. So...this too will end.
I am convinced Rina liked torturing Ephram and Amy. Why put in the Madison band lie if Madisongate explodes in NYC shortly? Why was the band lie necessary? It was so very unnecessary.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote