View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 03:22 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Well, I work weekends, but I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Hi, dragonfire! I'm okay, thanks. I hope you are too.

Hi, Rita! I hope you're doing good as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Cancer shocking update well its still decreasing So for now MRI followed by in-person results — so in mean time its going to be fixing diet, more walking even if its just around the neighbourhood on a nice day

Have been a lot more “personally” feeling better too - still pretty antisocial but working on that aka baby steps

Took a bit to finally get Disability which is a work in progress figuring out “budget” so no “me purchases” for awhile

That's great news, Sarah! So do you still have to get more MRIs done? Proper diet and exercise sounds good, even if it's just walking.

We're all antisocial here. But I'm glad you're feeling better.

Glad you're getting disability. I guess you can hold off splurging for a little while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...more bad news...I won't be watching the Mets afterall ...MadMax and DeGrom are both out atm.... this is good news for Phillies fans though
What happened, Dave? And will you watch any other teams? I hope you can watch some Phillies games with me.