View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 09:45 AM
Pempees
Elite Fan

Tal-Rho being super sarcastic. Knew it, love it Such a tiny sell for the two of them though! I hate Anderson, he is such a self righteous jerk. I like how Clark tried to get him to investigate Ally.

Jonathan, what the hell. Why would he take the drugs from Candice? I hate her so much! Why would she just bring more drugs for him without talking about it, and knowing that Timmy was caught with the drugs? Ugh. Glad Jon got caught though.

Lois ripping Jonathan a new one. 20 x-k inhalators! That is a crazy amount. Lois' disappointment realizing that Jonathan used the drug. I wonder would she have been more pleased if he had just sold it.

Lois and Lana heart to heart

Tal and Kal team uo! Love it! Also their faces when they get their powers back. Tal's face when Bizarro said wife! I wish Bizarro would have told her name. I always wonder that how the people who get their powers from X-K or some other ways, always know how to use them so well immediately! Tal saving Superman has got to be one of my favorite things, tells a lot about their bond. Because deep down they are brothers no matter what.

Aubrey? Wasn't she the girl who Sarah kissed at the camp? Also who drives two hours to spontaneously meet a friend?

Jonathan being vulnerable with Lois was such a sweet moment. I appreciate Jonathan's chivalry towards Candice, but seriously. He is ruining his life for her,

Bizarro getting his ass kicked was so hard to watch. Anderson learned way too easily his weakness, I would have wanted to see more of him! For a second I was worried that Tal died as well. Thank not!

Clark coming back home I love the way Lois and Clark hug each other.

Anderson!!! NO! Don't give the pendant to Ally!!
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |