View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 09:45 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
It astounds me TPTB had to have known what a gem they had with Michelle Williams but they just didn’t seem to care.
I know, exactly. She got the last laugh though as she's now a highly regarded award winning actress while Katie Holmes is nothing but tabloid fodder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
I agree about Busy. She was very good. So much so, I think TPTB were fearful she was too much of a magnet on the screen which would take away the attention from Katie/Joey. I think that’s why they stopped Audrey’s comedy from being so prevalent.
I completely agree. They destroyed Audrey when they hooked her up with Pacey. Like Andie, she was a breath of fresh air on the show, but also like Andie, they destroyed her character and she went from a funny and delightful character to a bitter nasty drunk, because she took some of the attention away from the IT Girl.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy