View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 10:35 AM
LilMouse
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
James McAvoy is another fine example of someone who doesn't necessarily do it for me, physically, but whose wit, charm and entire self, really, swings the pendulum 100% in the direction of "crush",
Exactly. I am not all that physically attracted to him, but I love love love his accent and how he is willing to talk during interviews. There are a few actors out there who it's like pulling teeth to get to talk and that's annoying.

Quote:
started crushing on him was because he made me cry in a episode guest-starring role on the third episode of the original Charmed series. And in that 20 years time, I have learned pretty much nothing about the man, which is fine with me. I mean, I know he's Korean and not Chinese, which his character was in that episode. But aside form that...
It's a good thing not to go out of your way and try to find out things because there is always the possibility of finding out something that turns you off, like maybe a philosophical difference for example, and then it ruins the whole facade of the person and you don't want to watch them in anything anymore.