View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 11:02 AM
LilMouse
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And stupid, because it means we are more likely to see people with less talent who have more of a presence on social media than we are of seeing actual ladies with actual talent.
True, Sophie Turner already admitted she got the dark phoenix role because of her social media influence meanwhile a much more talented actress auditioned and was passed up.

Quote:
It also means Nicole Kidman's face hasn't moved in 12 years. So that part is sad, I suppose.

Probably a bad thing that I laughed at this. Such a shame she keeps getting botox. She was perfectly fine without it.

Quote:
Sirius is, in some ways, one of the fictional characters I could have a crush on. The HP universe is honestly full of those. The great thing about fictional characters, and celebrities, is that you don't necessarily get to know the whole person. It makes it easier to like or to hate them, depending on the circumstances.
Do you have a Gary Oldman crush?

The bad thing is when the celeb crush you have does something totally dumb or embarrassing and then it ruins the illusion. At least with a fictional character you can never be disappointed, especially if the series is over.

Quote:
I'll have a crush on a short, blond guy with wonky teeth if he's witty enough.
Sense of humor really is a most attractive quality. It's like how Marc Anthony's father told him that he was ugly so he had to make sure to have the best personality / humor.