View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 11:26 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, exactly, stark differences. And I think Lorelai saw that too.

714:

I liked this episode sort of...

Rory telling Logan about her crushing on another guy was just so weird to me. But, I liked Logan's reaction and I also like that he admitted he didn't handle the Marty thing in the best way. I do like this Logan that has matured and is owning up to his mistakes. And him being there for Rory during her dads heart attack was very sweet. I'm honestly surprised though that this Rory relationship lasted this long on the series? I feel like they kinda had some missed opportunities having her date around a little in these later years.

The Christopher storyline finally comes to an end THANK GOD. I loved that Sookie asked if even if Luke wasnt in the picture if it would still work with Lorelai and Chris. And I am glad that Lorelai realized it wasn't just her feelings for Luke that was ruining the relationship. I think they said it clearly, her and Chris always had this "what if" looming over them, but the truth is that that Lorelai just couldn't love Chris in the same way. I am so glad they saw that and ended this relationships finally. It took a bit too long and there was no point in them being FREAKING MARRIED but hey, ill take it.

The Michele storyline was dumb but kinda funny. I guess.

WHere the hell has Lane been? Luke has barely been in this season as well, which is irritating. Even Paris just gets bones.

I dont hate this season, there are parts i like better than season 6, but I wish it was a bit more balanced.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-16-2022 at 11:06 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote