View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 08:03 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
In some ways, I consider this episode and the next episode to be the high point for Ephram and Amy's romantic relationship, because after that, Ephram snuck off to see Madison's band, which caused Ephram and Amy to have a big argument, and then came Madisongate and their breakup.
Oh my gosh, I was thinking the same thing earlier. You are so right on. I don’t think it’s a coincidence we received such great episodes and then the writers had them sleep together for the first time because they knew what was happening next.

Obviously we will discuss this again in depth in a couple of episodes but in many ways I’m more ticked over Ephram seeing Madison’s band over the baby reveal because no matter how much I think about it, I will never accept Ephram Brown sleeping with Amy Abbott for the very first time and practically two seconds later lying to Amy that he’s sick and couldn’t see her that night (for maybe their second time together in every way) in favor of seeing Madison and her band due to lame curiosity. I will never buy how stupid and unrealistic this is. I don’t know what the writers were thinking.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote