View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 08:39 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I kinda like how subtle they are together, but I am wondering why they havent had the sex talk yet? I mean theyve been together for a while and ephram is not a virgin. and he doesnt know amy is, does he? I find it odd it hasnt come up yet.
I LOVE the subtle too. I also like how the writers do not dumb down to the audience. We are just expected to understand Ephram and Amy are getting plenty of making out sessions in there. It is insinuated so much based on how they look at each other, touch each other. But you are absolutely correct about the sex talk not taking place just yet. Like it or not (not lol) Ephram had sex with Madison and he's a teen guy now with the love of his life. You would think he would be so eager to start the sex talk at the very least. But then again, he looks so tired and overworked with piano at the same time. Still, unfortunately Ephram isn't a virgin as well, so it would make sense he'd want to experience this with Amy sooner rather than later. Yes, you make another good point... does Ephram right now know Amy is a virgin? I don't even know!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote