View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 08:34 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I kinda forgot about them . But you are right. Jake is getting more screen time than Delia and Rose too.. meh. WHY did they love this freaking character so much???
Me too.

Right? It doesn't make any sense. Was Berlanti and Rina just in love with Scott Wolf and they thought it was appropriate to forget about the characters way more important than Jake? If so, that is bunk.

Quote:
It's really hard when you are at different places with your friends. All my friends for example are married, have houses, have kids and yeah, im still single and working and dont want kids and for a while was still interested in going out and having fun etc (though lately i just wanna stay home and watch netflix lmao) But yeah, its hard to be around people that dont really understand your lifestyle.
That's so very true.

Quote:
But they kinda deserved it??? lmao. Having the audacity to think you could just make out with guys liek that???? excuseeee meeee. Sorry I would be pissed lmao.
That is true, too. It is weird to think about because even if I wasn't a perfect child, I never would have done what Delia and those kids did in the manner that they did it. Especially with someone as reckless and backstabbing as Brittany being the look out.

Quote:
And like, really Jake? You still want to date her? Shes clearly rebounding.
EXACTLY. It is odd he still wants to date her when she didn't even say feelings or crush, she said IN LOVE and someone who was cemented inside her heart too. Very weird he still wanted to date her.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote