View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 06:37 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
That was adorable. She just should have told Andy that some of his ideas were lame. lol
Right.

Quote:
Agree. Throwing Charlie out was wrong.
That part was absolutely ridiculous.

Quote:
Andy just can't win with Harold!
Right! Which is crazy since Harold should always remember what Andy did becoming partners with him.

Quote:
It's cute, but I always hated when my friends canceled plans with me because of a significant other. I agree that Bright should have planned different kinds of outings with Ephram, like a movie, but this was what he invited Ephram to. Ephram said yes and should not have cancelled.
Yeah. I mean, that’s true.

I hated that in high school as well or in general canceling plans for a significant other that you see all the time anyway. Ephram really should have said let’s do something like a movie or out to dinner. Ephram was passive there. Yes, they both were kind of in the wrong overall. I guess that was the entire point. They needed time away from each other. See, that’s the thing… Bright basically “dumped” Ephram in the end. I think it was heading in that direction regardless and both of them knew it. It was even pointed out Bright wasn’t happy with random hook ups. Bright was basically acting out and to be honest I don’t think there was anything Ephram could’ve done to save the friendship during this time period. Ephram wasn’t why Bright was unhappy. Bright was why Bright was unhappy. This also goes right along with what Harold was afraid of. Harold tried to get Bright focused on college, etc. Bright said he was satisfied with his job, etc. We see in this episode that wasn’t true.

Quote:
He's jealous yet constantly acts idiotic around Nina.
I’m kind of shocked Nina just didn’t call him out and say why are you acting like such a jackass, are you jealous?

Quote:
He's exhausting all of us.

Quote:
The thing is....if Bright wants to have a guy night with Ephram...Amy shouldn't be there. When I get together with my female friends they don't bring their husbands unless it's a couple outing.
That is true. And she didn’t even want to go along. She said no. It was Ephram who wanted her to. But that said, Ephram doesn’t like the party scene. Bright knows this. I think it goes along with my theory that Bright was crying out for help this episode. He wasn’t happy, he admits as much. I think deep down he said that so Ephram could see that he really wasn’t happy and the same thing with hooking up with random girls in his studio. It was a cry for help. In other words, he really didn’t want to spend time with Ephram. If he did he would have suggested things that they would both enjoy. No, I’m convinced now he was setting things up so he could dump Ephram due to unhappiness.

Quote:
That was hilarious.
I love when Ephram said it isn’t mine and Amy’s all IT ISN'T MINE.

Quote:
He never gives her an opening. He doesn't act romantic with her at all.
Excellent point. He really doesn’t, that’s so true. Then when he’ll ask her if she wants to say something it’s so beyond an appropriate time to go there or she just doesn’t think he will understand or get it so she doesn’t say anything.

Quote:
That would have been better if this happened, but I don't think that Andy having two female friends is a good thing. This might have taken away from his friendship with NIna.
True, but I think that’s the point. Like, all the more Nina would’ve been jealous. They could’ve just kept it strictly related to John but then shared a lot of talks together.

Quote:
I thought he was sweet in this episode as well. He wasn't pushy and really wanted Nina to be happy, even if with someone else. He will do that again in the final episode.
Great catch on the parallel. That’s so very true! This is why I could never hate Jake. Exactly what you pointed out.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-30-2022 at 06:47 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote