View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 08:34 PM
Crazy4books
Passionate Fan

Hi Emma

My bikini days have been gone for a VERY long time but if you have it then flaunt it for as long as possible.

I haven’t watched Cheer or Ozark but they are both on my watchlist. I’m almost at the end of Season 3 Of Yellowstone and still watching 1883. Since Paramount + is free for a month, I decided to check out the Real World reboots. New York was the 1st season to air and it’s so cool to see them all grown up and sharing their lives with one another. It debuted in “92/“93 so it’s giving me all the nostalgic vibes with the flashbacks and music. I never appreciated how ahead of their times they were with all the social & racial issues but they discuss past arguments/disagreements and how it’s still relevant today. It’s refreshing to see my generation having adult conversations and working through their issues without acting like fools.

We usually only do one color for all the houses we’ve lived in. It’s just a taupe but it’s very neutral and not distracting when it comes time to sell. Once, we painted our dining room a chocolate color which looked good and many years ago we painted our bedroom red. I learned that really dark colors aren’t my thing even if they look great on tv. We rented when we lived in Boston and the 2 story foyer was yellow…it was awful to look at after a few years. The whole house was a hodgepodge of colors and textures with mismatched cabinets in the kitchen. The previous owners had converted one of the bedrooms into a walk in closet and when we had our youngest we had to take out all the shelving and make it look like a bedroom again. What a pain in the ass that was & we were so excited to move out west and build the house we wanted.