View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 03:33 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

If I can get the bed out of the room then I can maneuver the rest of the furniture without having to take it out. It shouldn't take me too long to do. Most of the rooms downstairs in my house and in the hallways and kitchen are the same color, just a neutral grey...the dining room and one family room are different colors and then all the bedrooms are different colors. I just get bored with the same color for too long. But yes, new paint and light fixtures make a huge difference.

Honestly, my house is just older so none of the rooms have overhead lighting other than like the dining room and hallways. When the kitchen was redone canned lights were put in, when an addition was put on canned lights were put in there, but if you walk into the bedrooms none of them have overhead lighting, which I hate. I need to have ceiling fans put in with lights. And then I need to have the doors and closet doors replaced. I just know it's going to cost more than I want to spend when it's just a cosmetic thing...plus I have two pocket doors that I hope can be salvaged if I get new doors.

I need to find a case for the Airpods that I can affix to something because I worry just throwing them into my purse they're going to go missing.