View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 02:45 PM
Crazy4books
Passionate Fan

The AirPods are very impressive but are easy to lose. My niece lost hers shortly after she got them and my oldest just got a pair for Xmas with very explicit instructions about how not to lose them. I love the freedom of being able to move around with them in without fear of them falling out. I had to upgrade to the Pros because the regular ones wouldn’t stay in my ears and kept falling out.

I hate painting anything. I feel like anytime I try to do it that it ends up looking like something that a 2 yr old painted. We just did an accent wall in the living room with shiplap and my husband insisted I help with the paint. Thankfully, he’s better at it than me and it actually turned out really well. Our whole house is one paint color and I have no intention of changing it. We’ve been replacing some of our light fixtures recently and it’s made such a huge difference in the overall look and feel of the house. In the spring we’re going to change out the outdoor lights to give the exterior an update. We’ve lived in the house 7 years now and you just get tired of looking at the same things all the time. Light fixtures & paint can make such a huge impact without breaking the bank.

Is it possible to move the furniture to the middle of the room & paint around it or move it from one side of the room to the other as you go?