View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 08:59 PM
Crazy4books
Passionate Fan

34 years for a water heater is impressive. Glad you got it replaced before it damaged anything. Sounds like it was an accident just waiting to happen.

Anytime an insurance company is involved you can expect it to take longer than humanly possible. Hopefully, your repairs get underway soon.

All of my Christmas is down except the girls tree upstairs and my dining room. I’ll get to those later this week. I get these small bursts of energy to get it done then it passes and I have to get motivated all over again. This time of year is just brutal on my energy level.

We are having another heatwave this week & usually I would be happy about that but most of the state is still in an extreme drought except for the mountains so we really need some significant and consistent moisture ASAP.

Sam Elliott is amazing in 1883. He’s a total bad ass cowboy. I’ve been a fan of his since The Mask with Cher but agree that his performance in A Star is Born was underwhelming. He’s such a dynamic actor that it makes you wonder why he took that role in the first place.

AirPods take a little while to get used to but I love mine and they are great when you are active. I always got my cord caught on everything and yanked my headphones out all the time which was super annoying. Last week, I wore them shoveling and it was perfect until I tried taking one out with my gloves on and it fell into a snow drift….OOPS!!! I about died and luckily found it but that could have gone very badly.