View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 12:35 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everwoodlover (View Post)
I looked on Fanbolt through the Wayback Machine and unfortunately it looks like the WB section wasn't archived so for now that original script with crazy Hannah is lost unfortunately.

I did find out something else interesting in my searches though- Andy was originally supposed to be an Abortionist doctor but WB weren't ready for that kind of heat so them and Berlanti compromised by doing an episode focused on abortion.
It was really a twist to have Andy not willing to perform an abortion and Harold be willing to perform one (due to the promise that he had made to his father) in Season One's Episode 20. I didn't expect that at all, and it would have made sense for Andy, who Harold called a “Commie Pinko,” in that episode (in an endearing way though) and who was from New York, where abortions are more commonplace and not subject to the draconian rules about abortion that states like Texas have, to be the one to perform an abortion.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote