View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 11:50 AM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

The Bob Saget love is big! Apparently, he was the nicest guy in Hollywood and gave the best hugs. I’ve loved reading the tributes.

West Side Story got some GG love! I love that!

Yes, Sam Elliot is in 1883. I’m here for it!

My pantry has been ripped out, sprayed down, and dried overnight. New sheet rock going in today. BONUS: my 34 YEAR OLD water heater is being replaced as well! I am so so so excited about that. Gosh, I think being excited about THAT may officially make me an adult. it was bad when we moved in, but it’s taken two more years for me to convince my landlord to replace it.
They turned off our gas and water to replace it. Our heater is gas powered. We are freezing. They needed an additional part, went to go fetch it, JUST got back. It’s been awhile. Several hours…so cold. It’s 48 and sleeting outside.
OM just returned from the grocery store and Petsmart. This will be fun, there’s a water heater in the middle of my kitchen.

Y’all. I needed light bulbs. I ordered them and they will be delivered tomorrow. Walked through the garage, which is not something I do often. Our garage has been mostly converted. There’s still a small space that is useful for storage and our power tools. ANYWAY…the garage is open bc the workers are going and coming. We walk outside and OM picks up a long white box. She turns it over and it says it’s from Amazon. She opens it and it has 6 light bulbs inside. I absolutely, under oath, have zero recollection of buying these bulbs. Zero! I’ve already used three of them. I do not remember ordering them at all. According to my Amazon history, I ordered them in November 2020. So, over a year ago. I guess, bc I knew I’d be needing them? I have no idea. I think I’ll like them better than what I just ordered…those will be going back. These are equal to 100 watts, the ones coming are equal to 60 watts. I think brighter is better. I’ll reorder the ones I just opened. I’m usually pretty good about remembering what I bought. To be fair, I usually have reserves of items, so the fact I didn’t have any bulbs when I went looking was not typical.

Did I mention that I’m freezing?