View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 08:48 PM
Crazy4books
Passionate Fan

It seems like every symptom out there could be COVID nowadays. I heard that if you’re unable to get tested but have symptoms then you should assume you have it and start isolating. I hope you guys feel better soon, it’s nerve wracking feeling ill in these times.

Paramount is a strange bird but if you want to watch Yellowstone you need to have Peacock (not the free version) and for 1883 you need Paramount +. I don’t understand it either but it seems that Paramount doesn’t own the rights to Yellowstone, NBC does. I think they totally botched the rollout of Waco and it doesn’t make any sense that it’s not streaming on Paramount or even Netflix anymore.

My SIL, a few years back, had a cough that started out of nowhere and just kept getting worse so she went to the doc and got an inhaler and other meds but nothing made the cough go away. She gets ready to sell her house and remodel her master bath and the contractor discovers mold in her walls so he treats it and finishes the remodel. Her cough went away as soon as the mold was gone. Mold is very dangerous & nothing to play around with. Hopefully, you get your pantry taken care of ASAP. Home repairs can be such a hassle though