View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 01:39 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

I have the most sensitive nose so I can relate to the being able to smell something but not sure where it's coming from. When I was in college and living in an apartment my air conditioning unit was kind of in my closet and one of the cables froze up and then leaked and things just smelt like mold but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from until I finally stepped into my closet and the carpet was wet. It was a mess.

Paramount makes it super difficult to watch its shows, and I still hate what they did with Waco and that they continue to not make it available or put it on DVD, so I boycott.

I did find a way to stream 1883 for free so I'm doing that.

I'm half wondering if I maybe have a nontraditional version of covid, just a gastro version which is apparently a thing in about 16% of covid cases. My stomach has been bothering me for like three days now. I'd say it's not covid but my heart rate is super high, I've had a headache so bad my teeth ache off and on the past three days and I'm exhausted and sleeping like I haven't in a really really long time. I was able to go out and shovel the snow but it knocked me out which it shouldn't. I might have to track down somewhere to get tested just to see. I have at home tests ordered but they're not due to be delivered for another week.