View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 09:32 PM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

Yellowstone is on peacock, seasons 1-3. You must have premium.
Paramount+ is running a marathon of it right now. The final episode of season 4 airs tomorrow night.
I, assume, season 4 is on Paramount. I’m not that far yet.
Prior to today, all the episodes were commercial free with premium plus. Today, they have commercials. I contacted peacock customer service. Useless. They can’t tell me why it’s different. They have no list of what content is commercial free no what isn’t.

The aftermath of the fires is beyond tragic. I can’t wrap my head around the huge amount of loss, and for so many…just everything you have! It’s heartbreaking.

So sad about Betty White. Her birthday was just 17 days away! I remember watching The Golden Girls. It first aired in 85 and ran through 92. I’m not at all sure I watched it through to the end. I was in elementary school when it started!

Picked up groceries today and when I started to put them away, I noticed the pantry smelled and some of the wood was damaged. Looks like a slow leak, the wall is wet. Someone is coming Monday to look at it. There’s no water source above it…no bathroom, sink, tub, etc. So, I’m not sure where it’s coming from. I’ve emptied the pantry onto the kitchen table and I can see damage to the shelves. Super fun! On a positive note, I told the minions I could smell mold. For months I’ve said it. I couldn’t find a source. Hopefully, this is the source and my headaches will now go away. Interestingly, they are worse downstairs and it lessens when I go upstairs. The minions say they can’t smell it, but they both could when I opened the pantry door today. I don’t keep onions or potatoes in there…it’s all from water. I can smell something when I walk in the door. I thought it was carpet where we had a huge leak in February. It was, to some extent. Obviously, there was more.

I thought Baby M went back to school on Thursday. Nope. The 13th. We get another week!