View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 07:05 PM
Crazy4books
Passionate Fan

Our school district announced that we’re going back in person next week but may need to switch remotely per grade or school depending if there are staff shortages or major outbreaks. I hope this doesn’t happen but the reality is that this month is going to be rough until the variant subsides.

Golden Girls is a classic & Rose Nyland was hysterical. I watched the show when I was in high school so that’s how old I am

I just found out today that our former assistant principal at my daughters elementary school lost his house, cars and cats in the fire. Somebody shared his Go Fund Me page & it looks like our district and community is turning out in a big way to help them get back on their feet. That’s the only silver lining of this that I’ve found for today.

We got a few inches of snow yesterday & then the temps dropped like a rock. The high today was 14 and the low for the eastern plains tonight is going to be -25. Needless to say, I didn’t go anywhere today.

I started watching Yellowstone last night & it’s SO good. I’ve been binging all day because it’s just one of those shows that you want to keep watching. Great characters & writing and Kevin Costner is just HOT. Showing my age again but that man gets better the older he gets.