View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 06:56 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Realised that I haven't checked in in a while, sorry, life got busy

I hope all of you had an excellent Christmas (all things considered - not sure what Covid restrictions are in place around the world - the Netherlands was in a lockdown again) and that everyone is looking forward to 2022 May 2022 prove to be a great year for all of us! With lots of Gilmore Girls rewatches

We're doing good here. Same old, same old actually. Have had a bit of a depression due to all the restrictions, it just got me. Vaccins were supposed to be the answer, but there's just barely any progress - not enough to stop lockdowns anyway. But other than that I'm doing good. We miss traveling; if everything goes according to plan we'll leave for Barcelona in a few days. Depends on wether or not Spain will add extra restrictions in the next few days.

Hope all of you are okay
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.