View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 01:24 PM
Elle
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the feedback thread!

Firstly, thank you so much to everyone who puts this on every year. I know how much work and dedication it takes, and we all appreciate you so much!

The only feedback that I might suggest, and this could be totally anecdotal to me is something I tend to notice that makes me hesitant to submit smaller boards.

If a smaller board only has one submission, a graphics team member will come in and submit, which is wonderful and makes all of our small boards feel the love The only issue that can pop up is the graphics team member usually slaughters the other submission (mine ) Completely understandable, and absolutely deserves the win! Y'all are great at arts. That being said, might be (and I could be totally wrong) that could discourage some smaller boards.

A possible amendment to the rules in subsequent years maybe could be if there is only one submission, that could be the winner to go on to the next round? I'm not at all totally sure how that would work, and a lesser art would probably get voted out anyway, but it could foster more participation.
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote