View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 12:04 PM
Phee
Ultimate Fan

I know that the person who runs that Viggophile site has had major issues with people hotlinking stuff in the past and as a result they nearly had to shut down the site. So they've probably disabled hotlinking now, which is a bit of a bugger if you wanna post pics, but it saves their bandwidth and means the site can stay online. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, you must must must check out the scans of the photos from "Miyelo" because they're just phenomenal! I've still gotta get this book, but it costs a lot so I haven't got it yet. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Some of the "Miyelo" series are in his book "45301", too, and I've got that one. And a couple of them were in the exhibit I saw in NZ (which was somewhat of a religous experience I must say!). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yes, anyway, click the link that E_E posted, then go into the "Creativity" section, then click the "Miyelo" link and there are some scans in there. Honestly, how does he do that stuff with a camera? Some of those photos look like paintings! The man is a genius. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

There are also examples of some of his photos here and some of his paintings here. And I'm pretty sure the Robert Mann Gallery site has some of his photos up too *goes to check* Click here then just keeping clickin' the "next" button to see the rest.