View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 06:04 PM
JDM's❤︎Sweetheart
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
There were two different problems, one with the main box, and the short in my room; thankfully, my uncle was able to fix both without tearing into the wall cause we didn't know were the short was coming from so we thought he'd have to rip open the wall the sound was coming from (that's how big the short was btw that you could hear it crackling and popping ) but he had a moment of genious and figured out how to fix it. Now the problem is it's been raining the past couple days and now the ceiling in my room is leaking

That all sounds stressful and exhausting! I can imagine that it's very concerning and worrying for you and your fam that he's still driving, I know he wants to remain independent but have y'all tried talking to him about giving up that part? Something could happen to him while out on the road and if it did what would happen if he didn't remember who to contact...
Oh that’s gotta be a relief, but no a water leak in the ceiling?? Oh no!! That’s not good at all…

Yes, he lives with his girlfriend and we’ve told him that he should have her start driving him around, but then he gets mad and very defense and leaves. It’s a sore subject with him, but his memory is absolutely awful!