View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 03:18 AM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ I can't believe it happened again! I'm sorry that I let this thread get left behind. I'll try to do better to keep it on my regular posting rotation.

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I loved that for Angela as well, she wasn't going to mope around waiting for Shawn, she needed to do better than that for herself, she was so strong!

& when Shawn did eventually get himself together, I'm glad that she waited till she was sure
Yes to all! They both deserved to be with people who were 100 percent committed to their relationship. I'm glad they took the time to figure out what they wanted and to be sure about how they felt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Yeah, it proved that she was strong & meant what she had said. I think that is what Shawn needed too - if Angela had still been available to him whenever he wanted her, it might have taken him longer to shape up & be the person that she actually deserved
I completely agree with the part in bold. It is right on. Shawn needed to know that he could lose Angela for good if he didn't figure out what he wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I agree, and you don't realize what you have until it's gone. Angela taught him that too.
That's so true. We got to see Shawn learn that the hard way.