View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 07:44 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry I wasn't around to answer your question and give you advice on the photo ops. I was working all weekend.

Yeah, I saw the panel was shorter than normal, someone had filmed it and uploaded it on youtube. I was surprised it was only 20 minutes, but with Smallville Nights I guess the schedule was tight.

Ah, nice you got at least to say hi to Tom a couple times. He is so handsome and lovely isn't he And yet he called me "so sweet". It's such a shame the pandemic has changed the way most photo ops are done now, and indeed, how conventions are run in general. Having to have a screen between you for the photo is so strange, but I've seen some cool and inventive poses fans have wanted their photos done with the screen as, like you say it can otherwise make for an awkward photo when you're just standing. I honestly can't imagine not being able to hug or hi five, I got so lucky to have that extra personal interaction in a pre-pandemic con world. That being said, I'm sure your photo looks great, I would love to see it, if you want to share.

Haha, I like how John Glover said hi to you. That's great. And yeah, there's always future conventions, definitely meet Michael next time, he's awesome.