View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 12:31 PM
Mori
Total Fan

"...Bro, I found her." Can't believe how much I ended up liking the Tracksuit Mafia, I hope they stick around as recurring characters in the MCU.

Is Laura an ex-SHIELD agent, or is she just really used to the crazy stuff Clint gets involved in? I love her, she and Clint have such a healthy marriage. I still don't understand why she wasn't with the rest of the family in New York though.

I don't think Jack is the real bad guy, that's too obvious. Also I love Tony Dalton, he plays a great villain in Better Call Saul but I don't want him to get typecast as the bad guy.

I like that these TV shows are showing more of the effect Avengers battles have on civilians, like the consequences of the Blip shown in WandaVision and FatWS, and how the Chitauri invasion impacted Kate's life.

The song in Echo's scene is Christmas Island by Depeche Mode, in case anyone was wondering. Looking forward to seeing more of her especially.

This show isn't blowing me away so far but I'm enjoying it well enough.