View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 05:37 PM
Can't Have You
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
i'd never be able to stop staring at her
Right me either! Honestly with either Amalia or Taylor

Quote:
i thought lisa might be able to make it happen, since she's done a lot of interviews with the cast, but apparently not?? or maybe they said they couldn't do a joint interview until they're done with filming or whatever.
I don't get it?! Why can't anybody seem to get one of them together? this makes no sense. Any other show's main couple would surely get joint interviews
Quote:
i was finally watching taylor's recent interview and she said that they were filming 301/302 and she hadn't even had her character arc meeting yet. it seems weird they would wait until after filming started?? hmmmm.
That is very weird. I wonder why they did that? Or do they just not care anymore because it's the last season?

Quote:
also she mentioned she's excited for the new dynamics. i hope that means more of scylla interacting with abigail because the snark is awesome. also wouldn't mind seeing scylla paired up with ... basically anyone. OBVIOUSLY raelle is first and foremost, but scylla would have an interesting dynamic with anyone they're on the run with.
Aww I really hope that Scylla is more with the Unit for one (after Raylla of course ). But I agree, Scylla will anybody will elevate basically anybody she's working with

Tori