View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 09:30 AM
Hot Rod
Fan Forum Star

After getting nothing last week, we got some good stuff with Buck and Eddie in last night's episode.

First of all, we got to see the fellas doing their usual excellent teamwork during the fire at the hospital. I especially love seeing them rescuing the babies from the nursery and passing them down the latter to the rest of the team.

Things took a big turn when Buck and Eddie tried to rescue Parker and his baby sister. They tried so hard to get to the room, but the fire was too strong. Afterwards, poor Eddie took it so hard that he and Buck couldn't rescue them and was having another panic attack. It was so obvious that he was projecting Christopher and likely Jee-Yun in that situation. Thankfully Buck came over to check on and comfort Eddie, which was much needed.

However things from horrible to good when Parker called 9-1-1 and the fellas immediately figured out that they went to the wrong place, which led to them rescuing Parker and his sister. I was so glad that Buck and Eddie got them out safely. Their actions were perfect of them being the 118's Best Boys.

Overall it was a good Buddie episode. I was surprised that we got as much as we did in it. However there is still the elephant in the room of Buck and Eddie not talking about the shooting and the continuing after effect it has on them. I really feel like Eddie is on the verge of breaking emotionally. We need to see him and Buck finally talk about it, because I absolutely hate how much damage this traumatic event has done to their relationship. Plus we really need to see Buck, Eddie and Christopher have a nice family moment soon. I'm really disappointed with the lack of Buckley-Diaz family moments this season. We need to see this happen.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 11-18-2021 at 06:19 PM
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote