View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 04:35 PM
Immunity
Fan Forum Star

Great episode my heart broke for Conrad at the beginning his dream was beautiful but when he woke up The reality kicked in he was alone throughout the episode everyone was there for Conrad but when he opened up to Magdalena you could see what a struggle life was for him now. Loved the dinner and that Conrad put a chair and a plate with a glas wine for Nic.

Loved the time jump is was well done and the show needed it to move on from all the sadness nobody wants to watch a grieving Conrad for a whole season now we are 3 years later and we have the opportunity for more storylines and maybe a new love for Conrad later this season. For now I am looking forward to see Conrad as a single dad.

We had to say goodbye to 9 month old GiGi she waved us goodbye in the last sec when they show us a picture with her daddy……..welcome 4 year old GiGi you are adorable.

Hope Bell have learned his lesson and will never gave a hitchhiker a ride again. Loved how Kit called him a old fool these two are made for each other.

Still not a fan of Deela when I see them together it feels off there is zero chemistry.

Where is Matt Czurkry Emmy his performance the last 3 episodes was outstanding how he can play a emotional scene is golden!