View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 07:30 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I just watched 705. I thought it was as decent episode.

It was nice to see Logan back for a bit. I thought he and Rory were sweet in the episode. Him surprising her on the roof was very cute. The dinner with the friends felt off though. Moments like that kinda remind me why I think they dont really fit into each others worlds. Like Logan just tends to be friends with a lot of stuffy sort of people imo. However I did feel like Rory was overreacting to Bobbi and the whole dinner.

Chris/Lorelai drama was fine, but it didn't interest me. I think that Lor was exactly right in pinpointing why Chris got upset with her. He did leave Rory and was a crappy father and he def. felt that judgement when Lor was talking about her hesitations with Gigi. I do think its the right thing to go to Paris WITH Gigi and make sure things with the mom are okay btu even then I would be hesitant to et my daughter just go with the mom that abandoned her? He seemed a little too chipper over the whole thing. And fighting with Lorelai over it wasnt cool.

The fact that she cant even see Luke is very telling. And prob. says she shouldnt be rushing into this thing with Christopher. But with that said I dont hate C/L as much as I did the first few times. Maybe because I know where it ends in the revival .

The title is from this episode. Such a random plot.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote