View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 06:31 PM
Butterfly85
Elite Fan

So far, this has been my least favorite season but tonight's episode was a pleasant surprise. EVERYONE was great, especially the new wildcard. I felt like no one deserved to go, but I was sure it would either be Cupcake or Mallard. I liked the episode cause most of them did such different and surprising performances and song choices, I love when they try new things (Which is why the rappers on the show get stale for me every single time) I loved the Heart singing in French, Banana Split was amazing, and Caterpillar is one of their best singers! I also loved his costume, I feel like I've heard their voice before but can't put my finger on it. I didn't sound like a Backstreet Boy to me, AJ has the most soulful voice out of all of them but it didn't sound like him either (but it would be fine with me cause I would love another Backstreet Boy on here lol) the only downside is I don't think they will ever let a wildcard win the show (Which makes wildcards a waste of time in the long run) and I think they are one of the best singers now next to the Bull and Skunk. I'm surprised Cupcake is a woman, it sounded like a dude. WTF! I guess I never listened to The Pointers Sisters enough, cause I didn't realize one of them sounded so masculine. After that reveal I wish the Mallard went instead. If the rest of the episodes are like this one, maybe it can make this season better.