View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 05:28 PM
Umgirl
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Wade learning not to care about what the town thought of him & Zoe was great though, because it showed how secure he was. I do hope that after several public ZW milestones - Zoe telling Wade that she loves him, them finding out that Zoe's pregnant, & then their wedding, that everyone in town is a full on ZW shipper now
I guess but he shouldn’t have had to do that. The town never truly came around. Even at the end. That bs in episode 9 still pisses me off. Like people still thought GZ would give it a go, even if she was pregnant. It was just so irritating. They barely acknowledged that Wade changed. I don’t even think it’s because Wade cheated. I just don’t think that town ever saw Wade as anything other than Crazy Earl’s screw up son who was a bartender, even if he was so much more. All of that is part of way rewatching the show is so irritating for me. Lol. I can watch WZ scenes for the most part (except the idiocy with the cheating or Zoe is yakking about G) but I skip a lot of the rest because I get too frustrated.

-Hannah
Umgirl is offline   Reply With Quote