View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 07:43 AM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's so funny to me because the fact she never said "I love you" should be proof enough of how toxic the KC ship is. She'll have a quick fling with him but that's it. She basically used him and shouldn't Klaus fans be annoyed with that? He's supposed to have ~genuine feelings~ for her right? Thus it's clearly STILL one-sided. What does it take to make people realize that the writers ONLY gave them a sex scene to keep them watching? I call that a trick.

Speaks volumes that even the terrible writers couldn't bring themselves to turn it into a love story. They gave the shippers a sex scene and that was it. Brushed under the carpet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
....I was disappointed in her when she went on the Originals though
She was probably contractually obliged to because of her TVD job.

Yeah, that just added fuel to the fire and got the Klaroline fans all excited yet again. Totally ridiculous how the writers were giving them everything they asked for.

It still baffles me how an original character like Tyler who was blood related to the 1864 families of the town can be just tossed aside because some jerk vampire comes to town and develops an obsession with his girl. I cannot bear thinking about it.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen