View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 01:05 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

JJ very disturbing how fast it is spreading...not surprising since cloth masks basically do nothing but it would be so hard for kids to wear N95s they are tough. The paper surgical do better and I asked Liz would she use them for the kids and she had a thought I hadn't ie that most are made in China and she doesn't trust they don't have chemicals so she is going with cloth. I think the reality is all the kids are eventually going to catch it and maybe everybody given the nature of the breakthrough with the vaccines . Time will tell.

I agree Ekua we need to get kids back to school in person and I think without masks. The data is cloth masks catch 3% of virus.... just isn't worth the negative effects. If all the adults are vaccinated that are around kids would of course be the best thing. I'm surprised at the rate of the spread in our areaJJ I'm assuming most adults are vaccinated in our area...maybe I'm wrong.....but it also shows how really crazy ( and unlike natural virus's) contagious this virus is. Very scary thinking of all the other labs doing this kind of "research" all over the world. I know the US has several...I hope this is enough of a warning to stop this risky experimenting!

BTW I'm not a robot