View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 06:23 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Blind Faith is def. the best of the season so far, I also really enjoyed the season 2 premiere.
With you. When I said Blind Faith immediately was thinking 2.1 was second. Absolutely.

Quote:
I thought this was a decent episode. Wish we had more of Nina tho...
Agreed. Nina was noticeably absent. I wonder if it was due to Andy/Linda. Shouldn’t have to be the reasoning though.

Quote:
208:

Linda/Andy are okay. Kinda boring to me. I do get her hesitations with getting involved. Glad she told her mom too about her disease finally. Poor Edna crying over her daughter, that was sad, but a good scene.
Linda/Andy don’t have a sizzling connection. Completely agree. I feel way more intensity between Andy and Nina which is why I love them. For me I think Treat and Marcia have good chemistry just due to their talent alone which makes me interested in Andy/Linda. I like that both are intelligent characters. I can hear both thinking. Could be the Capricorn in me but I’m impressed by their success and intelligence. Sounds dumb I know.

But yes, I think it’s the actors and the intelligence and capability of both characters. To me they seem more like good friends with a romantic attraction. Andy/Nina have a foundation of friendship but from practically day 1 felt their romantic chemistry.

So for me, I ship Andy/Nina and feel much more for them. With Andy/Linda I like that I can appreciate their short-term interaction and don’t hate them like Ephram/Madison. That, to me, is success.

Quote:
Dude Amy is feeling so down, like why the hell can’t Harold just freaking listen to her??? Its starting to piss me off. The way he speaks to her is just uncalled for and annoying. Im glad he signed for the pills FINALLY! Not the best way to go about it but oh well. Saying he was disappointed she was taking them was so weird to me. He's way too worked up over this imo.
Yes, yes, and more yes. I hate it. I love Harold but wanted to punch him repeatedly during his scenes with Amy in this episode. I just don’t understand why he’s so rigid. I could somewhat understand it if he wasn’t a physician. Dude understands antidepressants and depression overall. It’s not like he doesn’t have a clue. He understands she could easily go on them short-term and it would help her without any bad effects in the long-term. I will forever be blown away by his ignorance and rigidity during this storyline.

Quote:
The whole Madison SL was so lame. We dont care Madison did a great job rejecting him but then she goes and lets him kiss her like what???
This bothers me the most. It would be one thing if she was immature, stupid, clueless, and truly didn’t understand how wrong the situation is getting involved with him. But she gets it! She vocalized it perfectly how wrong they are and shouldn’t be going there. Yet two seconds later she allows him to kiss her? It is so so annoying. It makes the situation even more ridiculous.

Quote:
I really dont get what the show was trying to do? Did they find the stoyline sexy or was it supposed to be wrong? lol. Cuz the actors dont look too far apart in age so it feels like they are trying to make it sexy. i think it would be less weird if Ephram was 18 or something when they did this SL but hes 16??? Like, thats so icky. She's quite a bit older. Ughhhhhh.
100%! If he was 18 I’d be perfectly fine. He’s 16. That’s so young. A guy does not mature as quickly as a girl. A guy at 16 acts 14 quite often in this area. He’s too young. We know this based on how Ephram acts throughout this entire storyline. Way too young. Has nothing to do with their age difference. It’s not a large difference. Has everything to do with Ephram being 16. It’s gross.

I do think Berlanti was going for it being forbidden and wrong or else the relationship wouldn’t be painted in such a bad light constantly. We later see how embarrassed Madison is being with him out in public and there’s even a comment later about the legality of the situation.

It is such a tough thing to watch, especially since she ends up pregnant.

Quote:
I mean it doesn't matter how much she likes him or is crushing on him, she simply needs to back off.

Quote:
(can i say, ephrams speech was hella cute but mistplaced. The reasons were so valid so whyyyy push it god lol)
Agreed.

I keep having to remind myself of the mountain speech he gives Amy… the “You’re it” speech. I’ll take it over this one just because it was EA and not EM.

Quote:
Delia glaring was too much glaring at Andy in the window. Child chill.
She looked borderline evil.

Quote:
Top 5: This one was SO hard beacuse I didnt love anyone in this episode tbh.
1. Linda
2. Amy (even though she was very out of it I found her SL interesting)
3. Ephram
4. Andy
5. ??? I guess Linda or Rose? idk.

Like it.

I’d include Edna in there as well, maybe at 3.

Glad Harold’s not in there. Sorry, Harold, you’re sitting this one out.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote