View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 08:02 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Blind Faith is def. the best of the season so far, I also really enjoyed the season 2 premiere.

I thought this was a decent episode. Wish we had more of Nina tho...

208:

Linda/Andy are okay. Kinda boring to me. I do get her hesitations with getting involved. Glad she told her mom too about her disease finally. Poor Edna crying over her daughter, that was sad, but a good scene.

Dude Amy is feeling so down, like why the hell can’t Harold just freaking listen to her??? Its starting to piss me off. The way he speaks to her is just uncalled for and annoying. Im glad he signed for the pills FINALLY! Not the best way to go about it but oh well. Saying he was disappointed she was taking them was so weird to me. He's way too worked up over this imo.

The whole Madison SL was so lame. We dont care Madison did a great job rejecting him but then she goes and lets him kiss her like what???

I really dont get what the show was trying to do? Did they find the stoyline sexy or was it supposed to be wrong? lol. Cuz the actors dont look too far apart in age so it feels like they are trying to make it sexy. i think it would be less weird if Ephram was 18 or something when they did this SL but hes 16??? Like, thats so icky. She's quite a bit older. Ughhhhhh.

I mean it doesn't matter how much she likes him or is crushing on him, she simply needs to back off.

(can i say, ephrams speech was hella cute but mistplaced. The reasons were so valid so whyyyy push it god lol)

Delia glaring was too much glaring at Andy in the window. Child chill.

Top 5: This one was SO hard beacuse I didnt love anyone in this episode tbh.
1. Linda
2. Amy (even though she was very out of it I found her SL interesting)
3. Ephram
4. Andy
5. ??? I guess Linda or Rose? idk.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote